– Participation is open to everybody and is FREE.
– The entries must contain at least 50% TIMELAPSE or STOP MOTION..
– The entries must not exceed 10 minutes in length.
– All entries will be sent to email@example.com by this FORM
– Should the entries contain voices and/or talks, Spanish will be the language used. Otherwise, the entries will have to show subtitles in Spanish.
– The number of entries to be presented is limited to one per participant.
– All entries subject to competition will meet the deadline to be presented on the 30th May 2017 at the latest.
– A jury composed of members of the association will select 10 pieces of work for viewing, of which 6 finalists will have a chance of winning a prize.
– A promotional video will be made by gathering a few seconds of every chosen entry. The association will be able to show repeated projections of the festival in future occasions.
– In order for the entries to be shown, the entries will have to be sent in HD quality (preferably in format 1920×1080, 25fps) and stereo sound.
– The following awards have been established:
- All selected works will be given a dinner for two people the same day of the screening, It will take (Place-Date).
- The selected will enjoyed Weekend for two, including breakfast, in one of the best rural lodging houses in the Alto Tajo Natural Park (Molina de Aragón, Guadalajara, Spain, coinciding with the screening date)
- First prize: trophy plus Special prize offered by our sponsors.
- Second prize: trophy plus Special prize offered by our sponsors.
- Third prize: trophy plus Special prize offered by our sponsors.
– The short-listed participants who are not able to attend the festival but who would like indeed to be represented during the event, can also grant their representation to someone of their trust. Neither the change of the dates for accommodation nor the exchange of the prize are possible.
– All participants must accept responsibility of the fact that all entries presented are NOT subject to any legal claim.
– The organization reserves the right to modify any part of these rules if the circumstances so require; timely information about it would be given.
– The participation in this competition implies the full acceptance of its rules.